View Single Post
Old 27 Mar 2018, 17:09 (Ref:3811298)   #244
Akrapovic
Veteran

Australia
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Mallett View Post
That.

And Richard I was a bit rushed but if someone says something like "I've always disagreed with.. .." then they'd better prove it. Not a dig at you per se but as above its just a bunch of people jumping on a bandwagon.

And Liberty knew it would be a good way to disguise the fact that they have no idea how to make the show better.

As I said, personally I didnt notice them when they were there but they were part of the DNA of the sport. Next theyll stop the champagne and I bet most folks don't know why champagne is sprayed on the podium anyway.
100% disagree. If I hold an opinion I shouldn't have to trot out documentation from my life to prove it. And what makes it so that you have to force one side to prove it but not the other? Can I demand proof that you aren't arguing for the sake of arguing and say you'd better prove you've never had anything against grid girls?

Also, we can change our minds. When I was 15 I had no issue with grid girls. However, my opinions on a lot of things have changed. I reserve the right to do that.