View Single Post
Old 9 May 2018, 08:33 (Ref:3820974)   #363
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach Ep View Post
So G-Drive wins the LM dress rehearsal in P2 (as a guest entry) but feels its line-up is too weak for the 24H? Makes no sense. Money has never been an issue for Rusinov so you have to wonder why he doesn't have enough confidence in Imperatori.
It's not that he doesn't have confidence in Imperatori because he's trying to get him into the lineup. Now Rusinov is gold he has to have a silver driver in the team.

I know in British GT certain pairings were deemed to be at an advantage so I think they slowed them via mandatory pitstop lengths. I really hope the ACO don't cave as it opens up a whole can of worms. And if they do it for Rusinov they have to do it for other teams.