View Single Post
Old 11 May 2018, 12:03 (Ref:3821486)   #692
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!
Zak' I guess the picture #3 is from the rear suspension of from… the dark side of the moon ! Without taking another picture, could you please tell us more about the location system of the rear axle? OK the ARB has been moved from upside to down side. But what about the anti tramp bars? By the way, when a thread "makes" almost 50 pages, dont ask if we are interested or not!

Simon, really she looks great. Sorry for the bonnet bulge, easy to understand that it was not the best thing to increase the visibility. May be you use "PSV" (Pilotage Sans Visibilité) also said IFR in your language! Did you weight her already? If my memory serves well you have a Ford big block may be with a Holinger or Jerico gearbox?