View Single Post
Old 20 May 2018, 04:13 (Ref:3823489)   #558
Japanese Samurai
Veteran

Japan
Japanese Samurai has a real shot at the championship!Japanese Samurai has a real shot at the championship!Japanese Samurai has a real shot at the championship!Japanese Samurai has a real shot at the championship!Japanese Samurai has a real shot at the championship!Japanese Samurai has a real shot at the championship!
Sunday press conference by GTA (Masaaki Bandoh) <Part.1>
http://www.fmotor.jp/2018-sgt-rd3-gta

*About next year's schedule
-There is no changes from 8 races including Thailand race. And inter race with DTM will be added.
-Recently, we discussed the calendar of next season with JRP and GTA.
-I would like to negotiate with the organizer and promoter, and resolve the overcrowded schedule.
I want to eliminate overcrowded schedule led by GTA.
-The inter race with DTM is expected to be one race in Japan and one race in Hockenheim.

*About inter race with DTM
-FIA inquires to hear from promoters and organizers.
-FIA Touring Committee has an intention to hold the World Cup by Class one regulations.
-I am worried about 2019 season of DTM.
ITR says it will be able to find new entry manufacturers by 2020.
Until then, they are trying to increase the number of vehicles with AUDI and BMW.
-Regarding the class 1 regulations, we plan to hold a signing ceremony by holding a steering committee at Norisring.
Inter race is done under that regulations.
-However, in 2019, not all cars will be class 1 regulated vehicles. Because Honda is MR.
For the inter race, Class one aero and engine are used, but special rules apply to Honda.
-When it comes to the World Cup, only FR cars will be able to participate.