View Single Post
Old 3 Jun 2018, 19:55 (Ref:3826598)   #836
Jon411
Racer

Guernsey
Jon411 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by KA View Post
According to Lloyd, it's still a race-by-race deal at the moment. The Bäckman siblings seem to be down to do three of the remaining four rounds- they'll miss Croft because of a clashing STCC round.

https://www.touringcartimes.com/2018...perfect-score/

If West Coast are committed to the STCC round at Rudskogen that weekend, and Lloyd still has funding for Croft, I wonder if he's likely to skip it, buy a ride with someone else, or will WCR be able to send a car over for him in addition to their STCC commitments?

I imagine they can draft in a 4th car from somewhere if one is needed for Lloyd at Croft as Ekblom will be using the car Lloyd has been driving in STCC I presume.

The other consideration is if Lloyd manages to get the funding together for long enough so that he can secure the title will he bother finishing the season and instead work on securing funding for next year.

I guess the Backmans could always decide to do Croft rather than Rudskogen considering neither have scored points in STCC yet this year. Whatever happens its great to hear they are going to be around for most of the rest of the season.