View Single Post
Old 8 Jun 2018, 13:41 (Ref:3827655)   #106
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Bell View Post
Another Nissan Navara offspring, although Merc are going to great lengths to suggest that it is completely re-engineered.... We get the Fiat version here now as well, and I think Renault also have their own re-skin for some markets?

X class supposed to be different interior, rear suspension, and body panels, to start with. I have a Disco 4 owning mate who’s waiting for the V6 (Merc) diesel engine, and insists it will be a better buy than the new Discovery. Apart from price, I can’t see much else that would be better......
The Nissan platform is ooooooooold.

Ram announced last week that there is a new Dakota (small pickup) to be released around 2020 that will be sold as a Fiat in Europe.