View Single Post
Old 11 Jun 2018, 16:16 (Ref:3828458)   #79
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
You can suggest I'm giving BH more support that he deserves, however as a sportscar fan I was never a huge fan of him and don't rate him particularly highly. I wouldn't have given him the STR seat either. Previously I have pitched my tent firmly in the "I don't rate Brendon" camp, and I've also shown support from Stroll when I felt some were unfair to him (see: The Massa comments).

However, my opinion of these two doesn't change my judgement on the accident. The only criticism that is being thrown at BH is "He tried to pass Stroll when Stroll had his crash". I'm really not sure how that can legitimately be called a 50/50 when only one driver caused the mistake to crash. If we're blaming BH for putting himself in a position that would leave him vulnerable should Stroll have made a mistake, then that's at best still a 90/10 situation as Stroll is the only driver who ran out talent, and the accident was going to happen regardless of the position of the STR.

Quite literally, Stroll lost control of his car and crashed and we're sitting saying Brendon is of equal blame. That's...ludicrous.