View Single Post
Old 20 Jun 2018, 16:19 (Ref:3832142)   #2103
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
My point was, that as a spectator I enjoyed the race and whilst even a numpty like me can see (and be impressed by) the sheer accelleration of the Toyotas, the other teams entered and knew the rules. Why argue about the result when all we are doing is reducing a mammoth effort of endurance to numbers?

Rail against the rules before you see the result. Don't complain after you've entered, seen, and/or enjoyed the event.