View Single Post
Old 20 Jun 2018, 17:34 (Ref:3832181)   #2119
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
So when I saw the brake changes on the Corvettes I was seriously impressed. Meanwhile the number 8 Toyota was ticking off the laps. Then the Porsche v Ford battle was seriously entertaining. Aston was dropping back all the time, which was sad but unlike the team I can blame BOP.

I've always been seriously busy making money during the Le Mans weekend. I'm stopping all of that ******** this year so I am looking at packages for next year, which with tbe onset of new regs looks to be quite interesting.