Thread: Multi 21 Red Bull-Honda
View Single Post
Old 26 Jun 2018, 15:33 (Ref:3833205)   #93
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razor View Post
Interesting to see Red Bull/Toro Rosso have taken a lot from McLaren over the last couple of years. Mobil and TAG Heuer sponsorship and now Honda
that is an interesting thought!

plus add Newey (and Coulthard from several years back on that.

quite havent thought of it that way before.

must admit to being a bit down about the fates of Williams and Mclaren these days but after reading your post i immediately had a mental image of a vulture picking clean the carcuss of a once great team.

i guess this is very much F1 but still sad to think that is Mclaren's turn to be picked clean.