View Single Post
Old 29 Jun 2018, 09:39 (Ref:3833572)   #118
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purist View Post
I'd like to know what Akrapovic's definition of a "proper race track is". And then, are there any of those in France currently?
One that wasn't quite literally named "Test Track", built specifically for testing rather than racing. It wasn't designed to make racing good so I don't get why anyone would be shocked that the racing wasn't the best lol.

There is always Magny-Cours, and whilst the racing was rubbish it was no worse than Paul Ricard and it at least looks good.

I wouldn't even entertain the idea of sprinklers. It's already bad enough with fan boosts voted in using Twitter hashtags on other series. Do any other sports have this sort of nonsense? Does football have a thing where you get to vote in which teams get an advantage? Losing team has to put weights around their ankles or something? Cycling you vote to allow them to use an extra gear? Or null one of the many positive drug checks? Just seems bizarre.