View Single Post
Old 6 Jul 2018, 16:38 (Ref:3835014)   #58
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Trackside is generally pretty safe during the race and race night. Yes, you do get some lads who can't control their booze intake (most of whom are consequently comatose by 2 in the morning), but in 33 years (including more than 20 when I was wandering the circuit alone at night), I never had any problems. You do have to keep an eye on things like cameras, so I always keep a close eye on my camera bag and keep other things like phone and wallet very secure about my person.

As a starter, a coach trip is actually a very good way in my opinion. You may well find yourself buddying up with others, even in such a short space of time. If you do become addicted (as most on here will say you will ), you can perhaps go for a longer trip in future years and consider whether you need to buy a grandstand ticket. It's always worth looking out on eBay in the 5-6 weeks leading up to the race as surplus tickets (including grandstand seats) will come up and last minute bargains can often be had. Occasionally Tenths members will advertise spare tickets on here as well which can't be offered at more than face value (plus any additional costs incurred through agencies). As I say, plenty of time to pick all this up. Subscribe to some of the threads and you'll get emails when they're updated.....