View Single Post
Old 8 Aug 2018, 09:18 (Ref:3842279)   #46
crmalcolm
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bramzel View Post
The guy made a stupid mistake for sure, but he paid the price and served the penalty. Surely he deserves a second chance?
Unless the plan is for people to drag up the indiscretions of all drivers and judge there severity?

** I am not saying this is something that should be done - in fact probably best to avoid any further mention of legal issues here, even if in the past **