View Single Post
Old 30 Aug 2018, 08:46 (Ref:3847026)   #229
crmalcolm
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by touring fan01 View Post
give me strength....

so that would mean they would be replacing his car thats been damaged!

no replacement cars are allowed so it doesnt matter if its already taking part in the meeting or sitting back at the workshop. its still a replacement for his own car during the meeting.
OK - I get what you are saying. A driver already competing, using another car, would be considered a replacement in your interpretation of the rule.

But my question still goes unanswered:

What would constitute a driver taking over another registered car, who is not a substitute?