Thread: Team Ferrari: in F1
View Single Post
Old 6 Sep 2018, 14:28 (Ref:3848497)   #89
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
My consistent "belief" is that Ferrari was/are just trying to hide proprietary info and not trying to do anything illegal. I am not a Ferrari fan, but I don't get why every discussion that is about technical topics + Ferrari seem to morph into questions of "cheating".

Not to mention the incessant need here to weaponize posts so they can prove they are right, or to zing others with "I told you so" moments.

Richard