View Single Post
Old 8 Sep 2018, 05:00 (Ref:3848807)   #91
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Attleborough- 5 minutes from Snet!
Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by yesnomaybe View Post
Hi all, so watching the livestream for the last half of today, as it fits my current budget, anyway could someone kindly explain the difference between the Kinara Trophy and the TT Celebration race, they both seem to be for closed cockpit 3 litre cars, but the Kinara race is for an earlier time period? thanks

The Kinrara is basically 'Pre 63GT' in normal historic racing, the TT 'Pre 66GT', but at Goody they only include larger engine cars for both. So in the former the smallest capacity seems to be Healey 3000s, and in TT it's all about the American V8s versus the Europeans.

The Kinrara only has one car that doesn't look like a standard production GT- the Ferrari Breadvan, which is a one-off period rebodied 250GT SWB. Personally, I don't think it fits the grid, but what do I know!

And IMHO it's hideously ugly for a Ferrari!