View Single Post
Old 5 Dec 2018, 13:18 (Ref:3868045)   #412
Woolley
Race Official
Veteran

England
Wolverhampton, England
Woolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper View Post
I suppose it is a non issue as the series will be defunct in a short time, open wheel racing has just about zero audience interest in this country except for a few old farts like me that remember F5000. The rest of open wheel racing history may as well be a big black hole as no class lasted long enough to make an impact. Stand at ease and as you were!
So the view is 'not worth changing it, because it'll change back before we've completed the change'?

I hope it works. History isn't on it's side, but there's the making of something potentially good if it's managed properly.