View Single Post
Old 12 Dec 2018, 18:11 (Ref:3869728)   #5
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by toledo47 View Post
I am not from the UK, but I did actually take a trip to the UK this year. Was great getting to see the BTCC and BriSCA F1 (oval short track racing).
Not sure about any museums, I didn't go to any, but on June 30 at Oulton Park there is a round of the BTCC. Not sure about any other big races happening, but the BTCC was awesome when I saw it.
Ah, BriSCA..... IT was watching BriSCA in 1984 at Belle Vue that got me back into going to motor racing after a period of some years......