Thread: Re-make
View Single Post
Old 20 Dec 2018, 18:29 (Ref:3871684)   #22
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bella View Post
he did apparently mean to say “the sticks” which is still funny cause stevenage has and always will be a london dormitory town which means it’s pretty well connected. and you know, it’s got a big tescos and everything

he’s harmless. he’s out there living his best life, he’s a good ambassador for the sport and unlike some others, he cares about things that aren’t just f1 cars. he wears the heck out of any strange things he ends up leaving the house in, so fair play to him.

arguably there’s not a lot of clean living role models out there for young people at the moment (see: the entertainment industry) so someone who keeps his private life under control and doesn’t go around acting like a real ASBO just because he’s rich is worth respecting.

and before anyone grumbles, what you’d consider uncouth behaviour or poor manners and some out there fashion choices is not worth legions of kids withdrawing their support for him
I like all this, but I reserve the right to comment on his attire. Not that I’m well dressed or anything, far from it.