View Single Post
Old 21 Jan 2019, 15:28 (Ref:3877535)   #364
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Yes they do take longer but my point is that the systems are there. The volume will increase dramatically no doubt, however just saying its difficult isn't really approaching the issue properly.

People keep using the term "crashing out" as if the world will end. It won't. I suspect that for the foreseeable future the food we eat will be home produced as opposed to foreign sourced. Will that be a bad thing? I don't know but I suspect not.

Our oil and much of our gas comes from non EU sources and even if it crosses EU soil they won't want to lose significant revenue, so again I'm not sure why people would think that our energy security is at risk.

As I said to someone today. I respect the remainers as much as the leavers since they made their choices based upon what they saw as major issues. Its not their fault that interested parties have decided to make a big issue and ignore a legitimate vote.

And as to lies? Well we didn't fall off that cliff that the remain campaign said we would. In fact we've done pretty well since the vote. Perhaps there were economies with the truth on both sides?

I presume the package holiday business is still advertising EU holidays?