View Single Post
Old 25 Jan 2019, 07:56 (Ref:3878454)   #444
midgetman
Veteran

midgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Airbus have been making the news round here. Quite a few local jobs depend on them, and the boss was pretty forthright in ensuring people get his message.

One side says it's part of "Project Fear," others say "no he means it." Only time will tell. Suffice to say if I ran a business that relied on transporting great big pieces of engineering back and forth across borders, I'd be scratching my head as to costs and logistics.

With just sixty or so days to go, it would be pretty helpful to know what regime you're working under and how long it will take for the transfer. No wonder he's frustrated.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk