View Single Post
Old 2 Feb 2019, 22:00 (Ref:3881465)   #21
midgetman
Veteran

midgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by delta View Post
Will try and keep this short . Yesterday official looking guy turns up on a golf type buggy and asked what was my car number . This was after practice . Thought , not all ready in trouble . . Anyway move on and we start chatting .” The locals do a lot of this “. He is an ex C of the C and his job is like a bit of a go between with competitor and the stewards . So if you have done something wrong on track or not happy with another driver you seek this guy out and he will try and sort before it all goes up stairs . Vice verser if stewards say you have done something wrong he will come and find you . You can appeal with him using the correct paper work and it will then go forward from there . Hope this makes some in the way I have written . He ended up giving me a lift to fuel station with cans and we chatted more with him saying he likes to suppprt the driver in a situation unless they are a complete dip stick .
Well were you in trouble?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk