View Single Post
Old 2 Mar 2019, 10:24 (Ref:3887789)   #521
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
that’s his job, isn’t it? taking the fall for managing a shambles? i mean that literally rather than casually. if a head of department can’t look at his people, figure out the issues and change things then that’s on his head. if his predecessor hired a bunch of clowns then he has to work the hr paths to get them out and get new people in.

and from management perspective they’re either empowering him to change things or they aren’t. if they aren’t, and if i was him, i’d have legged it long ago when it became apparent.