View Single Post
Old 22 Mar 2019, 10:47 (Ref:3892688)   #1175
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!
Right! Remember when at school some pupils thought it was a good idea to point a neighbor saying "its not me, look at him" or "everybody does it why not me" or this kind of belonies when caught?
What is worrying atm is that they will send again the army against protestants. But what is called Force sentinelle is not trained for this kind of task. He will not cure the problems like this I fear. One hard core protestant just explained this morning that only violence could be heard when every other kind of message failed. He added that not hearing so many people expressing themselves is another kind of violence.