View Single Post
Old 8 Apr 2019, 15:17 (Ref:3896253)   #264
Mike Harte
Veteran

United Kingdom
W. Yorkshire
Mike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by mprmke View Post
They wanted to point out that the drive was all about Nic and his own sponsors etc. Of course his name gives him an advantage in some respects, but he's done well on his own merit without any major involvement from anyone else.

But.....

They're not really going to completely ignore the fact that a multiple time F1 World Champion is there in the pit lane are they?!

And I am sure that Monster sponsoring Nic is no way connected to the fact that they just so happen to also personally sponsor F1's Hamilton.

I would like to say that Nic has really come on as a driver and appears to improved significantly. I am sure that nearly tripping up the leader will have been a lesson learnt.