View Single Post
Old 9 May 2019, 14:55 (Ref:3902798)   #2075
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
just reading the article now (as opposed to just reading the headline).

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApexTurtle View Post
I really don't think we should take that stuff about Brazil building a new track in 6-7 months seriously. This is even more of a pipe dream than the Miama GP we all know will never happen.
yeah 6-7 months sounds super ambitious and it doesnt even sound like the track has been designed yet ...only 'set to be designed by Hermann Tilke'.

also not sure if the new president of Brazil gets to decide where future F1 races are to be held.

anyways, agree that this sounds like a pipe dream and i hope this hubris doesn't just result in the Brazilian GP being cancelled all together.

side question, with Whiting's passing have the FIA named a new person to oversee and inspect tracks? no doubt there are many many others who could do this so just asking more out of curiosity and if anyone knows.