View Single Post
Old 28 May 2019, 11:52 (Ref:3906499)   #616
Hickey
Veteran

United Kingdom
London
Hickey should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Your point changes in each comment Chunder. Is it just this year that you feel that it's too low key to justify the fee? It feels like you've been banging the same drum forever.

Feel free to establish a picket line at the next event. Us scabs will swan through your line of one with a smile and a wave. At least picket lines share the same nostalgic value as Group B cars. Maybe IMG will let you parade around the circuit after the retros to remind everyone of the good old days.

Agree with Chasing Cars on the food point. Even the guys on the door didn't want to stop people coming in with food. And actually let a lot go. If you're going to ban people from bringing in food then the food at the venue has to be much more varied, plentiful and better value. The queues for food were terrible.

I think that the entries were disappointing for Silverstone. I suspect we will see many more in Nordics and France.

And the circuit is rubbish. I think that they could steal an idea from Spa and put a big banked hairpin after the jump!

But with all of that it was still a good weekend. The atmosphere at world events was good fun with the various fans from Europe and I enjoy seeing live Motorsport. There were some good battles and the weather largely held out. It was ok and just about acceptable for 50 quid. I wouldn't want to pay a pound more. Think that 40 quid would have been fair but can live with an extra tenner.