View Single Post
Old 5 Jun 2019, 21:38 (Ref:3908175)   #140
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Bell View Post
It’s the 306bhp M135i version in the pics. Taking on the Golf R and Merc AMG hatches. First time in many years BMW have produced a car better looking than its predecessor (in my opinion)!
Not for me. Don't get me wrong, I like it, but it ain't as pretty as my 125i.....

It looks bulkier, less sleek to me. The back just looks like a smaller version of the rear of all the bigger hatched BMWs.
More like so many of this genre these days. I know a hatchback isn't really 'sleek' but the last generation of the 1 Series is actually a very good looking car (again IMO).