View Single Post
Old 25 Jun 2019, 00:00 (Ref:3914030)   #84
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Kent+Mojacar Spain, but not always ?
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fat Clerk View Post
OR- Allow overtaking as soon as green flags replace waved yellows all around the circuit.....

Now that's what I call sensible
Agreed, but that still wouldn't have helped me at Spa, I was racing with the first 8 cars when the Safety car intervened and the flags came out as I was about to lap a slow car. The Safety car was out for a very long time and there was about 70 cars in the race, we were rounding La Sorce when the guys that I was racing with were up at Le Combe !
When we actually got racing again and I could overtake the mobile chicane that caused the problem I was simply in a sprint for the last 3 laps.
OK I was credited with a 9th place but I loved my wheel to wheel racing and to go to Spa for a drive round the track on my own I wasn't best pleased !
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !