Thread: How to fix F1?
View Single Post
Old 25 Jun 2019, 16:28 (Ref:3914154)   #1198
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I'm not a fan of getting the drivers involved, just to make a point that coming up with rules is hard. "If you think you can do better, then you do it" is not a valid response in 99% of situations.

If a chef makes a bad meal, the solution isn't to go to the kitchen and cook my own. If a doctor makes a mess of an operation, you shouldn't just nip in and try it yourself. And if Ross Brawn makes a complete mess of the F1 regulations, then someone who points that out doesn't suddenly become responsible for fixing it.

I'm sure it is hard. But you know that, and the people who hired you know that, and presumably you're getting paid good money to sort it. So sort it.