Thread: IMSA IMSA : 2019
View Single Post
Old 3 Jul 2019, 18:33 (Ref:3915735)   #1249
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedRacer View Post
I think Audi could use a big weight break or something! We won't have any for CTMP now.

https://sportscar365.com/imsa/iwsc/s...tmp-lime-rock/
I think it is more that car, hence the withdraw, work with Audi and run again later. Course they are down on top end speed so let's go to Road America where it's oh so slow.

But I get it, it's a few weeks and they could better use their time working with Audi but I don't think they get to test instead of race do they? Thought GTD has testing limits but I could be mistaken as I often am