Thread: IMSA Race Road America 2019
View Single Post
Old 4 Aug 2019, 18:48 (Ref:3921322)   #46
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akrapovic View Post
Literally some pixels on the screen.

I think Acura jumped the start. One of the orange pixels did it.
ha! Well I've stopped racing it so you might get a few more pixels.

Turns out I can just simply watch NBC Sports as I am a Verizon customer. Nice. It is super shiny!

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb View Post
Lap 2 the stream died for me and decided to show a ford commercial instead. I'm having issues getting the RLM audio to stream as well. Maybe issues at the track?
We had RLM for a bit then nothing as TV was on an ad (they didn't show on the stream just silent track action), not back with TV commentary.

I haven't considered getting RLM on separately. I might do that, John was in his element. Standing up for IMSA cars against those who don't think they are real race cars and talking about Jean-Paul Driot passing away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akrapovic View Post
My stream has stabilised. I'm a little disappointed. It looked like ISIs Sports Car GT. It was fun.