View Single Post
Old 7 Aug 2019, 10:45 (Ref:3921799)   #1000
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjohnsonsmith View Post
As this is the, Team Williams: Do they have a plan? thread, maybe Alonso could replace Kubica?
Yes... back on topic.

I think I read somewhere recently that Alonso had put feelers out to Mercedes, Ferrari and RBR only. The article discussed various reasons why its unlikely he would be land a ride at any of those three. I expect we may not see Alonso back in F1 unless Alonso settles for a lesser team. And I dont see that happening. But I would love for him to prove me wrong.

Richard