View Single Post
Old 19 Aug 2019, 18:44 (Ref:3923426)   #40
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
It does sound like everyone around Indycars thinks this was it for Pocono. It feels like there are a lot of small things that just add up to make the incidents at Pocono end more horrifically than Indy or Texas. I think someone on Racer had pointed out the walls aren't set the same as other tracks, think they were saying they're are laidback at closer to 90 degrees from level not the track surface. And well we have seen what they use for both patch a hole (gate ripped from somewhere else since all chain link is the same right?) and hold the fence up (zip ties can fix everything that duct tape can't right?) for repairs. You have to wonder what else we would find with a full slow roll camera tour of the fencing, I think it would scare us all.

It sounds like an interesting old friend will be back and Indy will head to Richmond next year. I always liked Richmond, especially racing under the lights. But as a track it doesn't add much since isn't Iowa an almost direct copy?