View Single Post
Old 16 Sep 2019, 20:36 (Ref:3928405)   #4867
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Kent+Mojacar Spain, but not always ?
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BertMk2 View Post
It's about £2500 for a 20 minute dash to the Battle Of Britain memorial at Capel-Le-Ferne, along the white cliffs and back (in the Spitfire). It's about £350 for the 'fly alongside' version. It's a stack of cash but what an experience it would be - real dream come true stuff.
A mate of mine (who's father was a Spitfire pilot) had a go in that and flew over his house last year. He said it was brilliant and would go again When I am in the UK they also fly over our house quite often as we are only a few miles from Biggin Hill as the crow fly's .
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !