View Single Post
Old 3 Oct 2019, 14:13 (Ref:3931701)   #1562
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Decent article that talks some technical details...

https://www.indycar.com/News/2019/10...vin-Aeroscreen

Some select quotes that talk about the halo structure that is the foundation...

Quote:
The Aeroscreen has been developed in collaboration with Red Bull Advanced Technologies. The driver safety innovation encompassing the cockpit is comprised of a ballistic Aeroscreen anchored by titanium framework.
Quote:
The titanium framework mounts in three areas around the cockpit: the chassis centerline, two rear side mounts and roll hoop integration to provide enhanced load-bearing capabilities.
It sounds very similar to the F1 halo which also has a titanium core.

Richard