Old 21 Oct 2019, 08:26 (Ref:3936018)   #777
gtcapri
Racer

Australia
Maitland NSW
gtcapri should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamolad View Post
Yes, I did say you were lying, and I admit that in the post you just quoted. It was when you were lying your arse off that I said that you were lying.

You said some stuff that was wrong. I pointed out you were wrong. Probably should have ended there. You got angry and repeated your mis-truths and tried to present them again as facts. I and others reiterated that you were wrong (again), and that was when I said "Don't crack the sads when your blatant lies don't pass the slightest fact check..." (or something close to that). You now admit that what you twice stated to be facts were not true.

I'm now aware that you get triggered when called a liar, so from now on when you try to present as facts what is known to be bullshit I will now use 'safe' words like mistaken, wrong, inaccurate, incorrect, false, misinfored, misguided etc...but won't call you a liar when you are lying.

We good to get back on the topic of DJR Team Debris admitting their actions were unsporting and unfair? You and I both put our handbags down now?
I never got angry. Not once!! Even when you resorted to name calling to illustrate your point. I dont have a superiority complex. Lying?? Nup!! Wrong as in mistaken?? It's happened before and more than likely happen again. I admitted I got the details wrong but the jist was correct. 888 cheated the same way. Again more spin than a carousel on your version of events.
And yet you continue to argue.... You can put down the shovel, you hit rock bottom three posts ago.