View Single Post
Old 25 Oct 2019, 19:10 (Ref:3936767)   #797
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pickles View Post
Hence why I chose my words carefully and said it looks like he's intending to return... If Ciceley are retaining both drivers, I'm going to stick my neck out and say a new car is on the way.
That would not be a surprise. Rowbottom is bringing a good deal of funding, but is not entirely happy with the car. It was even described in an end of season post as being a 'devil'.

The Ciceley and Rowbottom's own posts have referred to drivers, sponsors and BTCC. Even kwik fit have got a mention from them - but not a single word about the car. I would be surprised to see them go down the Civic route. C-Class would seem the obvious choice.