View Single Post
Old 4 Nov 2019, 07:35 (Ref:3938446)   #64
bauble
Veteran

England
Potton, far from the madding crowd.
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by john ruston View Post
Notice my old 2 litre Alta LHD sports car in last lot
Sold to Germany in 1938 and only LHD Alta built
We won Oldtimers with it

As far as Bentley is concerned. 95 % of Bentleys that race are specials so I just call them specials
I have several of the Alta, John if you wanted copies I will happily send you them.

Re-Bentleys, I see your point, but having decided to 'hide' the Singer I discovered that I could not find any marque starting with an N. The E also caused me problems as apart from ERA only Ermini came to mind and I already used my one picture in an earlier batch.

Still as the man purpose of this thread is for me to show off it does not really matter.

Another puzzle is on the way.