Thread: Moto GP 2019
View Single Post
Old 11 Nov 2019, 13:41 (Ref:3939955)   #148
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Kent+Mojacar Spain, but not always ?
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by wnut View Post
Much like he scares his friend, Marquez scares me stupid, he just doesn't seem to have the fear gene at all, and that seldom works out well for anyone in the long run, but boy do I enjoy his talent!
I think he is the best I have ever seen on a motorcycle period, and he is a pleasure to watch, the previous title holder being Casey Stoner.
Yes he doesn't seem to have that "fear" factor and as we all know he will push until he falls off in qualifying.
I can't think off another rider that has done that and is still riding today, several have done it over the years but didn't last too long and most finished up in the cemetery
I have watched motorcycle racing since the early sixties and have seen all the greats over the years including Hailwood who IMHO was brilliant at whatever he chose to ride and always looked in control.
I know that this is a completely different era with all the safety measures at the major circuits and riders airbags and safety gear etc and I do wonder if that could make some of the riders think that they are invincible ?
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !