View Single Post
Old 12 Nov 2019, 07:33 (Ref:3940111)   #5632
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!
I never quite understood why the 2 CV Citroën is so much related to France, lets say iconic. I think the 4 CV Renault - 750 in some countries, right?- would be a much better choice. The 4 CV is related to first "congés payés" paid vacations allowing the average workers to go and see the sea shore. A little bit political I must confess. The 2CV thing has a direct connection with farmers I'm sure E.B remembers one of our discussions.
Seen from abroad, the Morris Minor IS England being more than iconic. A kind of jewel each family has to keep over the years and centuries. There's been nothing like the Minor!