View Single Post
Old 12 Nov 2019, 15:14 (Ref:3940178)   #5639
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Attleborough- 5 minutes from Snet!
Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bauble View Post
Nice cars, Mike;
And even nicer pics! Especially the one with all 3 line astern......

Must have been taken a few years ago Baub, as they’re all on narrower wheels nowadays, thanks to the HTP ‘amendments’.......

Gordon, I can remember a time when it wasn’t unusual to see rally or race cars and trailers in fields, ditches, upside down etc due to the tow car ’losing’ the trailer! Only happened to me once, and fortunately only damage was to trailer itself. Typical example of poor weight distribution leading to ‘the tail wagging the dog’ going down a hill. Actually spun the whole ensemble without hitting another car....... Scared me witless and taught a valuable lesson. Amazing how stable modern trailers and shuttles are in comparison, even without anti snake devices!