Thread: Courtney Out!!!
View Single Post
Old 2 Mar 2020, 23:32 (Ref:3961121)   #72
Chappelli
Veteran

New Zealand
Auckland
Chappelli should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridChappelli should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by paydirt View Post
While I don't have an issue with Courtney & Adderton cutting themselves loose from Team Sydney, one wonders why these High-End Businessmen didn't do their due diligence before jumping on board with the Jono Webb. I'm also curious as to questions about the lack of funds within the team. Believe me, the Webb family fortune would make James Packer envious.
Courtney allegedly signed a multi-year deal and has said that there's a fairly significant commitment that hasn't been delivered on, on which appears large enough that he's been able to step out of his contract with apparent ease and one which is large enough for him to potentially end his full time career.

Adderton, seems like he was just there to support Courtney. Which is nothing but admirable.

Bingo points anytime Team Sydney by Tekno call themselves a "new" team or suggest that all is under control, they're just waiting for the right time to announce the exciting developments.