View Single Post
Old 25 Mar 2020, 06:37 (Ref:3966659)   #195
Moneyseeker
Veteran

Moneyseeker is going for a new lap record!Moneyseeker is going for a new lap record!Moneyseeker is going for a new lap record!Moneyseeker is going for a new lap record!Moneyseeker is going for a new lap record!Moneyseeker is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by midgetman View Post
Very difficult thing to do when we have no idea when the current situation will improve. The government appears to be working on a three month timescale but that's a best guess. Then we will have a staged restart to normal life I'm sure as we keep an eye on re-infection rate. It may not be until the autumn that large gatherings are allowed again, by which time it's too late for 2020.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
I agree, if the current action does manage to slow the spread then see it gradually peter out, the last thing the government will want (after all the human and financial cost) is to risk any activity that see it start again, so proably all biggish sports that bring big numbers of people together from around the Country to one place will be the last to start up. The NHS will have their eye on the late Autumn into early Winter as the risk period for another outbreak and when they start to get into usual seasonal pressures.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk