Thread: IMSA: 2020
View Single Post
Old 26 Mar 2020, 00:44 (Ref:3966858)   #503
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by RWill2073 View Post
Man, I'm holding out hope for detroit till the bitter end. I was planning on going again and taking my dad this year. He was excited about road tripping in his new camaro from georgia to michigan for it too. Until it is called, I'm holding out slim hope. Once I see indy pushed back, I'll lose hope though.

This is a dark year.

Oh, and my neighbor, who I share an apartment wall with, who is 60ish, who works in a nursing home, that is less than a mile down the road, said one of her coworkers tested positive for it. So it is right here amongst us. I felt creeped out about even going back outside afterward. Ugh. Just bracing to hear about a disaster in a nursing home here like in washington state....
Its coming. I'm already hearing of people who "pretty mych had it" in the Atlanta area over 2 weeks ago. Just not confirmed because there was no tests done. Hoping I'm wrong, but it's' about to hit the fan and hard.

Hopefully, it'll be long gone so you and Pops can make that trip and hope you and your neighbor stay well. It's an odd time.