View Single Post
Old 11 Apr 2020, 21:51 (Ref:3970159)   #1237
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Kent+Mojacar Spain, but not always ?
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
For those budding photographers out there that don't want to lug loads of gear especially a tripod around with them I bought one of these, they only cost £8 and use it for taking low down shots of anything. You can use it on a wall instead of a conventional tripod and it folds down flat to 25mm and it will go into a pocket. Although I use it for a conventional camera and a camcorder you can use it for a phone with a tripod adapter.
[ATTACH]Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4784.JPG
Views:	7
Size:	2.22 MB
ID:	59608[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_4785.JPG  
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !