View Single Post
Old 12 Apr 2020, 09:53 (Ref:3970256)   #10
justracing
Veteran

United Kingdom
West Sussex
justracing should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridjustracing should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
"for me, it’s about the racing, the racing and the racing; the fancy dress, the vehicle parades, the lifestyle merchandising are but a distraction." Couldn't agree more, I am lucky to have attended all but one Revival and for me it's all about the visceral impact of seeing superbly prepared cars driven by many of the world's top drivers at seemingly alarming speeds and very often angles!
Without doubt the finest spectating is to be found out at the far side of the circuit, I usually station myself at No Name on the approach to St Mary's away from the crowds and in the lee of some natural protection afforded by the trees behind giving a degree of cover from the predominately westerly rain clouds.
Sterling effort preparing your reports, thanks for the memories and great photographs meanwhile we'll have to satisfy our passion with the GRRC's Easter Monday broadcast in place of this year's Members Meeting which would have been my first.