Thread: Isolated Fun?
View Single Post
Old 16 Apr 2020, 15:42 (Ref:3971168)   #168
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
About 7kms East of Albert Park Melbourne
E.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by VIVA GT View Post
OK, here's a little question for you. Not exactly Historic Racing Today, but certainly historic.
Can you answer who, what where and when with this picture, but also explain what strange thing happened to this team at this event?
Attachment 59745
Probably way wide of the mark here but maybe Coulthard wearing Schumachers crash helmet at Monaco in the mid 90's... he had borrowed a helmet from Michael as his own was misting up.
IIRC Schumacher crashed out on the opening lap and DC got a podium.
Actually I dont think Michael wore a red crash helmet in those days so as I said this thought is probably way wide of the mark.
Also I dont think that McLaren is of the Coulthard era and is much older, so probably something more to do with Lauda back c 1984.

Last edited by E.B; 16 Apr 2020 at 15:48.