Thread: IMSA: 2020
View Single Post
Old 17 Apr 2020, 17:16 (Ref:3971391)   #518
Mike Hedlund
Veteran

United States
Redwood City, CA
Mike Hedlund has a real shot at the podium!Mike Hedlund has a real shot at the podium!Mike Hedlund has a real shot at the podium!Mike Hedlund has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GUnit View Post
I did get a permanent refund for the tickets/parking thru dispute filed with my card. I don't think Sebring challenged the dispute or if so not very hard because it happened fairly quickly (about 2-3 weeks ago) in the realm of CC dispute.
Just a note about actually filing disputes directly with your CC company: unless you're actually trying to harm the business, it's much better if you can contact the business directly and work it out with them. Disputes (chargebacks actually) from CC's back to businesses are really bad. I get it if you can't get ahold of the business or they're just being complete d*cks about something, but if you're doing it just because it's easier and less confrontational, just be warned it's really hard on smaller businesses.

If you can get ahold of nearly anyone inside a small-medium sized business and you mention the word "chargeback" to someone who has dealt with their merchants or banks you'll basically get anything you want (within reason) -- it's that bad.

Just my 2c.

-mike