View Single Post
Old 23 Jun 2020, 15:51 (Ref:3983431)   #653
crmalcolm
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Talking of gaining a better understanding of the range of your EV:

the ford mustang mach e electric suv will keep getting smarter about driving range

'Ford is recognizing with its upcoming Mustang Mach-E electric SUV that EV range meters have to be much more than the electric equivalent of a gas gauge, or a conventional "miles remaining" readout.

So the automaker is highlighting that it’s put a lot of thought—and data points—into its Intelligent Range system in the Mach-E, which Ford has said will offer an EPA range rating of more than 300 miles in at least one of its rear-wheel-drive versions (AWD will also be available). '